Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason is committed to winning the fight against autoimmune diseases such as type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and multiple sclerosis, and immune system diseases such as allergies and asthma. BRI is an internationally recognized medical research institute that accelerates discovery by tackling questions from every angle, translating immunology breakthroughs into clinical therapies and healthier patients.
As a non-profit organization within the Virginia Mason Health System, BRI oversees all clinical research at Virginia Mason and BRI, uniquely combining the expertise of a world-renowned medical research institute with the remarkable care of a healthcare quality leader. BRI supports Virginia Mason clinical investigators in studies across a wide variety of diseases and conditions, such as cardiology and cancer, in addition to autoimmune diseases, allergy and asthma.
Visit BenaroyaResearch.org or follow Benaroya Research Institute on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Position #: 2016-1367
Title: Clinical Research Project Manager
Department: Diabetes Clinical Research Program
Type: Regular, Full time
Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Project Manager will work to support the aims of Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet, an NIH sponsored multi-center international clinical trial network. The Diabetes Clinical Research Program (DCRP) Director at Benaroya Research Institute is study-wide chair of Diabetes TrialNet. In addition, DCRP serves as the Diabetes TrialNet Clinical Hub. The successful applicant for this position will serve on the Hub Leadership Team working in partnership with the Hub Director and the Recruitment Project Manager to further the primary goals of the TrialNet Hub:
- Assuring that neither recruitment nor operations are limiting factors in Diabetes TrialNet meeting its’ clinical objectives
- Advancing systems and a culture that are sustainable and scalable, adaptable and forward thinking
This position will be responsible for providing oversight and direction for improvement projects related to Clinical Site Operations including systems and processes related to clinical data management. This position will work closely with the TrialNet Coordinating Center’s statistical and programming staff and IT to identify and execute these operational initiatives.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate on the Hub Leadership Team, providing input on decision-making and strategic direction for the Hub;
- In collaboration with the Hub Director and Hub staff, develop outcomes and indicators that will be used to monitor the Hub’s progress towards its goals;
- In collaboration with the Hub and the TrialNet Coordinating Center, identify operational strengths and areas for improvement, and develop process improvements to promote efficient and accurate conduct of clinical studies
To apply for this position please visit https://careers-benaroyaresearch.icims.com/jobs/search.
BRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.