- Ability to create medium to large sized Java Web Applications from start to finish on their own. This includes but is not limited to the following: client interaction, validating requirements, system design, frontend/UI development, interaction with a Java EE application server, web services, experience with the various Java EE APIs, development builds, application deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and support of applications within a production environment.
- Work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our users.
- Converse fluently in the full web-technology stack.
- Plan, design, test, debug and deploy software solutions for managing infrastructure, project management, capacity planning, and operational efficiencies
- Analyze infrastructure problems/constraints, inefficiencies, process gaps, risk and regulatory issues and engineer software or automation solutions
- Work in partnership with infrastructure engineers and architects to understand and identify operational improvements
- Strong project management experience (NOT a PM) with excellent communications skills are required
- Strong knowledge of Core Java & Java Web Application development
- Thorough knowledge of Java, Spring, Message Oriented Middleware, SOAP and REST APIs
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles
- Experience with Web GUI frameworks such as Angular JS is desirable
- BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree with 5 years of experience
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences