Our Client is seeking a Project Manager in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The successful candidate will plan and manage relocation projects, aligning business goals with technology solutions.
***This position may also sit in Jersey City, NJ.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Leverage technical, business and financial acumen to successfully deliver projects
- Coordinate cross-functional teams as required to meet project goals and complete milestones
- Facilitate and negotiate solutions for effective project delivery between technology teams, general contractors, architects, real estate project managers
- Provide coordination of information between architects, technology vendors, technology engineers, and other contractors key to technology project solution
- Financial tracking against project budget
- Effective communicate and coordination with internal and external clients impacted by the project
- Ability to interface with a variety of types of resources
- Ability to interface with and be accountable to Senior Management
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- 5 -7 years of experience managing technology projects
- Experience using Waterfall or Agile/Scrum Heavy emphasis on
- Requirements gathering, Scope, Change, and Risk management
- PMP or CSM certification preferred but not required
- Ability to manage Virtual teams
- Technical knowledge\background of distributed platforms and network fundamentals
- ConsultUSA will invest in you by providing training to enable you to grow and diversify your skill set to keep abreast of the latest technologies
- ConsultUSA will work closely with you to develop an exciting career path of your choosing, focusing on your key strengths
- You will work within a dynamic team environment gaining invaluable experience
- You will be a part of a growing organization focused on success and empowerment
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs
Are you a PM in need of your PMP certification? PMCentersUSA, Solutions Partner of ConsultUSA, may be able to help! Call 1-888-762-3683 or visit http://pmcentersusa.com for more information.