Let's Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You're serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you're ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Wealth Management & Asset Management Consultant.
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctively and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants shaping the future of the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth & Asset Management.
Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let's Get Down To Business
The key role of the Wealth & Asset Management Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within the UK Wealth & Asset Management industry. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. The people we have in mind are experienced management consultants and industry hires who have worked in the sector and have undertaken and been involved in change the bank initiatives. Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You've Got
To make an impact, we are looking for talented Wealth & Asset Management specialists who can demonstrate a selection or all of the skills and experiences listed below:
- Shaping and delivering business and technology transformation
- Defining and implementing new business and operating models
- Shaping and delivering client experience and digital transformation programmes
- Understanding the project and programme governance and delivery lifecycle
- Successfully performing as a programme manager, project manager, PMO or business analyst in a change programme
- Planning, designing and implementing core banking platforms - like Avaloq, FNZ and Temenos – or focused digital solutions for client management and/or conduct risk management and compliance
- Outsourcing of Wealth Management / Asset Management services and post-merger integration
- Knowledge and insight of the key trends and client challenges within the Wealth & Asset Management industry
- Knowledge and experience of Wealth & Asset Management client segments, products & propositions, channels and front to back operating models
- Knowledge and experience of key regulations impacting the industry including Client Suitability, Financial Crime, MiFID II, Data Privacy and associated compliance issues
PMP certification and PRINCE2 are desirable. Investment Management Certificate, CISI qualifications and CFA are advantageous.
Professional experience is important. But it's paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application.n we're looking forward to receiving your application.