What you'll do
We are a truly global business and we are looking to grow significantly over the coming months. We are seeking to contract associates to build out our capability and engage further with our major banking clients.
You'll lead the solution design of a rectification programme from root cause analysis ultimately through to decommissioning and closure.
You'll be responsible for providing specialist rectification and remediation knowledge to support in the resolution of the rectification and ensuring the design and definition of the operating model meets the policy requirements of the programme.
What you'll bring
You'll have a strong understanding of rectification principles, methodology and governance and experience of driving project and delivery excellence for a rectification project within the banking sector. You'll also have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
In addition, you'll have the following experience and personal attributes:
· Demonstrable experience in Financial Services is essential and knowledge of mortgage products is highly preferable.
· Understanding of end to end rectification architectural design (including technical process design expertise)
· Strong management capabilities to manage resources to ensure delivery to agreed plans within cost, quality and timescales objectives
· Experience of project management methodologies – Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems.
· Stakeholder management skills to effectively manage rectification stakeholders and downstream delivery teams.
You'll have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our propositions, knowledge and overall strategic goals. To be successful you'll be passionate and innovative in your approach, with a real drive to solve complex client problems. You'll demonstrate intellectual curiosity in a fast-moving and heavily disrupted sector. You'll be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively across the management structure of our clients. You'll enjoy managing a multi-disciplinary team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You'll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility - you'll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.