EYC3 is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific working in multiple sectors including financial services, government & public sector, energy, mining & metals, and consumer products.
We have more than 250 specialist staff in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, The Philippines and Malaysia. EYC3 creates intelligent client organizations using data & advanced analytics.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations, and create a lasting culture that encourages people to use information creatively and intelligently to improve business outcomes. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientist, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a Manager with experience in Information/ Data Architecture to work on series of high-profile projects across a number of our key clients, to join our Hong Kong team.
In your role you will:
This role will find you working with the broader EY advisory team on large scale transformation projects with the EYC3 contributing expertise and advisory services around the how data functions and flows within these projects.
- As a senior member of the team you will wear various hats and could be involved in things such as:
- Running large engagements or multiple small engagements
- Contributing your expertise to strategy and roadmaps
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to the growth of the Hong Kong practice
- Presenting to C-level executives
- Your expertise in Information Management will see you optimizing and recommending cutting edge solutions which will assist the client in achieving project milestones. You will have a consulting approach to any challenges and the attitude to go above and beyond to deliver outcomes for the client.
We are looking for people with the following:
We are seeking individuals who have a demonstrated track record in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, business performance improvement and data analysis. There is no exact set of skills for this role but some or all of the following will help:
- Information Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data project experience
- Providing experience around areas such as IM / BI Architecture, Project Management, Solution Design, Data Migration, Transformation projects
- Migration experience around Microsoft environments / SSIS / Datastage / Informatica
- Writing and contributing to proposals
- Excellent business acumen to foresee pitfalls
- A rich consulting background is highly essential
- Exceptional Communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Big Data and Advanced Analytics projects is a highly essential.
If you are looking to move into the Analytics or Big Data space, we have a big focus on training so you will have a chance to work across new and different environments and have opportunities to be involved in real big data and advanced analytics related projects.
What we will provide you:
- We strive to recruit the best people. This means you will be surrounded by highly skilled and passionate individuals wherever you go at EY.
- When you join our team, you open the door to a stimulating international career. It is rewarding to be part of an organisation that is at the forefront of analytics. You will get a chance to work on and support sophisticated and market-leading products. We are a global organisation with a promising future and lots of opportunities for you to evolve and grow.
- A culture where respect, integrity and teaming define the way we work together. You'll also find support for your continuous growth and success.