SMS is looking for Project Managers who have a track record of delivering projects with a strong commitment to technical excellence, and successful client relationships. Our ideal PM wants to build client relationships and deliver the best our firm has to offer, while working directly with firm leadership and expanding their project portfolio.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong ability to oversee, manage, and lead project contracts, clients, and design teams, through project inception through project close-out.
- Accessible communication style that meshes with different personality types
- Passion for servicing our clients with an emphasis on quality and delivery
- Strong listener and presenter who has interview and facilitation skills
- 8+ years of experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect
- AutoCad & REVIT management experience
- Experience with building codes & jurisdictional review processes
- Strong education and/or public facilities portfolio and active industry network
You might also have:
- Participation in business development and sales activities
- Experience with alternative delivery methods
- NCARB, DBIA, LEED AP or PMP certification
- Skills in mentorship and guidance of younger staff
- Graduate degree in Architecture
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental & vision insurance; 401(k) matching)
- Opportunities for leadership and growth with the firm
- Collaborative team environment
Studio Meng Strazzara is a dynamic and ambitious design firm, with a 40 year history servicing both public and private clients throughout the Northwest. Our clients inspire our work, and our work connects us to the communities we serve. Our diverse portfolio includes learning spaces, livable communities, and sustainable public facility solutions that foster a balance between our built and natural environments. Our firm strives to create spaces that are insightful and forward looking; designs that are responsive and responsible.
Our firm has grown steadily over recent years and we’re excited about our future.
Come be a part of the excitement.
To apply please submit a cover letter, current resume, and portfolio to email@example.com. (Limit 5mb)
Studio Meng Strazzara is an equal opportunity employer, and participates in the E-Verify program for employment eligibility verification.