Business Analyst will have the full knowledge of GAAP and IFRS. The main responsibilty is to apply these rules to capital markets, especially in asset management. Experience in Financial Datawarehouse and accounting knowledge is required.
Business analyst will have,
- Clear understanding for GAAP Accounting knowledge.
- General ledger (G/L) and financial data warehousing experience
- Expertise in GAAP and IFRS accounting rules
- Good data analysis and SQL knowledge
- Candidate will be responsible for documentation, requirements management, current state definition, future state design, change management and implementation
- Strong problem solving skills knowledge of multiple analysis techniques in a change environment
- The ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
Synechronis a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 6500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences