You'll have experience of driving project and delivery excellence through high quality analysis and being impactful across the end to end delivery cycle of a rectification project within the banking sector.
In addition, you'll have the following experience and personal attributes:
· Demonstrable experience in Financial Services and knowledge of mortgage products.
· Experience of structured business analysis methods and tools to enable accurate capturing and analysis of requirements.
· Experience of project management methodologies – Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems.
· Data analysis and knowledge of Data Analytics tools including MS Excel/Access, Business Objects, SAS, SQL or similar.
· Stakeholder management skills to effectively manage rectification stakeholders and downstream delivery teams.
You'll have strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insight. Those seeking a position in an organisation where data analysis offers a true career path and is a valued skill are particularly welcome.