McDugald Steele is looking for a seasoned Project Manager with experience in landscape construction!
Responsibilities include:Primary client contact from Design Development to project completion.
• Ensures client expectations are met throughout the life of project.
• Build, track, and update project schedule for client, company, and subcontractors.
• Track and coordinate all project documentation, ensuring all documents are accurate, complete & processed in a timely manner; i.e., proposals, contracts, subcontracts, accounts payable.
• Accountable for financial health of project, tracking budgets, expenditures, invoices & payments.
• Redline construction documents for constructability, bidability, concerns, and risks.
• Responsible for project estimating & selection of subcontractors based on schedule, budget, scope, and overall company projects’ schedules.
• Provide required office / meeting time for communication with client and all MS divisions.
• Coordinate permitting with Build, subcontractors, and project landscape architects.
• Responsible for permit inspections, site inspections, final documentation, photo documentation.
• Coordinate & manage the field work: subcontractors, and all MS Departments.
• Responsible for quality of work, following documents and notifying Project Landscape Architect of deviations, changes, or unknown conditions.
• Provide field changes and as built documentation to PLA for filing.
• Review / approve shop drawings as necessary for project.
• Coordinate, order, receive, inspect, and document all material supplies being delivered for project.
• Responsible in making final decisions that affect the project.
• Responsible for implementing, coordinating and completing project close outs.
• Manages, orders, and organizes HS stock materials kept at Field Office.
• Executes HS service calls / warranty items as needed in a timely manner, updating requester.