O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for the development of engineered labor standards and implementation of our labor management system in our distribution centers. This position will identify opportunities to improve distribution efficiency and implement best practices across the distribution network.
Essential Job Functions
- Development of labor standards and implementation of labor management in the distribution centers
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency across the distribution network
- Provide technical support for the distribution centers using the labor management system
- Test and validate system changes that impact the labor management system
- Travel up to 75% to implement and support labor management systems
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or related field required
- Minimum of three years working in a warehousing and distribution environment preferred
- Experience with development of engineered labor standards preferred
- Experience with development or support of warehouse management systems preferred
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.