Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here:
We are looking for a Sr. Manager Supply Chain Development for the Consumer Products team in Atlanta, GA, skilled in relationship building, strategic thinking, warehouse operations, project management, and financial management of a warehouse. The position will work closely with Field operations, Planning, Deployment, Logistics, and Transportation teams.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Responsible for leading and driving execution of new innovations related to the warehousing operations.
* Develop a relationship with the customer service team, including developing service strategies that align with the sales and category plans, and leading discussions with the customer contacts.
* Create an environment where the broader supply chain team within the Consumer business understands the customer’s priorities and is driving the greatest value for the customer and the business.
* Accountable for holding the 3PLs to daily execution of operations and overall performance related to new initiatives and experiments related to new business direction.
* Will be responsible for driving innovation and change in the operations to challenge the current processes and practices to enable creative destruction where it can drive the most value. Find ways to eliminate waste in our processes and supply chain.
* Develop and manage metrics that drive team to continuous improvement of our processes to meet agreed-upon service levels; manage at the appropriate cost to Georgia Pacific.
* Lead and challenge others in the application of MBM® economic thinking.
* Lead the collaboration with other functional teams within and outside of the Consumer organization.
What You Will Need:
* At least 5 years Supervisory experience.
* Experience in warehouse operations/management, .com/e-fulfillment experience.
* At least 5 years of Warehousing/logistics/supply chain experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Office® Suite.
* Understanding and knowledge of warehouse management systems.
What Will Put You Ahead?
* Bachelor's Degree.
* WMS implementation experience.
* Demonstrated experience in process improvements and change management.
* Ability to understand data and identify opportunities for improvement.
Why Work For GP?
* A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
* Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
* Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
* Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
* Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
* Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Follow us GP-LinkedIn GP-Twitter GP-Facebook GP-YouTube