Looking for people with interest in the Events Industry with drive, strong work ethic and high energy. Along with excellent communication skills and an ability to rise to a challenge, you must display a positive can-do attitude and be team oriented.
As a member of our team you will:
- Oversee day to day operations of warehouse, including inventory control and quality and maintenance of inventory and vehicles. - Load and unload trucks at the warehouse for all events - Coordinate all deliveries with Event Production Team - Initiate the periodic cleaning, repair and refinishing of equipment. - Maintain a clean & organized warehouse - Perform periodic inventory counts as needed
Must maintain a valid driver's license. Have physical dexterity, be comfortable on ladders and the ability to lift up to 70 lbs. Must be able to pass company drug screen. Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
Additional Salary Information: - Competitive compensation based on experience
- Company paid health benefits after first year
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Ancillary products offered
- Health Savings Account and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) matching contribution