We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team in Springfield, NJ.
The incumbent will be part of a functional team that is responsible for providing project administration, coordination and management services to ensure projects meet the company's Quality and Project Management standards and other requirements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Assists in project planning for such elements as resource needs, project scheduling, and budgeting;
- Monitors and reports project resources, scheduling and budget performance;
- Assists Project Managers in the achievement of project financial performance and profitability targets;
- Facilitates meetings through activities including but not limited to scheduling, preparing meeting agendas and drafting of meeting minutes;
- Attends project status meetings and prepares reports and other associated documentation;
- Supports the maintenance of internal and external relations through communication with clients, project teams and any other relevant stakeholders in coordination with Project Managers or delegates as appropriate;
- Assists in management of project scope, and risk and procurement management processes;
- Communicates Quality and Project Management requirements to project teams and any other relevant stakeholders as appropriate;
- Assists Project Managers with any Deltek Vision needs including but not limited to creating and analyzing reports, timesheet verification, and reviewing expense reports;
- Conducts monthly billing review meetings with Project Managers;
- Organizes and maintains hard copy and electronic project accounting files;
- Assists in and supports the collection of overdue Accounts Receivables;
- Prepares and develops comprehension in contracts, proposals, agreement letters and other relevant documentation;
- Develops and implements document controls, communication protocols and other project management systems;
- Recommends and supports the development and implementation of best practices for Project Services across projects;
- Updates Deltek Vision with project staffing needs; and
- Performs other duties as required.
At COWI North America, you can look forward to a challenging role that will push you outside of your comfort zone and elevate your career to new heights. Our staff come from a multitude of backgrounds; their bridge, marine and tunneling expertise spans the globe. COWI is a place for collaboration with some high-caliber professionals and the opportunity to learn from the best. Besides an extraordinary collection of talented colleagues, you will also have the chance to be involved in some very high-profile work on world-renowned international projects that will test your skills and abilities as a professional. COWI is proud to reward top talent; the benefits of working for COWI include extensive opportunities for growth and development, 100% company-paid benefits (this includes employee only and employee and family), 401k with up to 5% match and immediate vesting schedule, competitive compensation and various other perks.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.