Amazing opportunity in an amazing place to live! The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple, various-sized projects, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activities which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget with quality outcomes in support of business objectives.
Follows NAH standard project management methodology (PMI).Adept in the usage of project management tool sets, and ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
Is proficient in the areas of risk management, and resource and capacity planning.
Supports and drives process improvements.
• Bachelors degree in business, Health Care administration, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience -- Preferred
• Minimum of at least five (5) years experience in a Healthcare organization -- Highly Preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years experience on project teams as a project participant is required.
• Minimum of three (5) years of responsibility in setting strategic direction for projects and developing project plans that identify key issues, potential problems, approaches, performance metrics and resources required.
• Demonstrated success managing projects in at least 2 of the following areas: Clinical Healthcare IT, Meaningful Use, ICD-10.
• Demonstrated experience in all areas of project management including multiple project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, staffing, communications, risk, and procurement.
• Demonstrated success in managing multiple related projects to achieve identified project portfolio objectives.
Additional Salary Information: Depends on experience
Northern Arizona Healthcare (NAH) is the largest healthcare organization in Northern and Central Arizona. With nearly 3,000 employees and 300 physicians on its active medical staff, NAH experiences more than 167,000 patient visits each year. As a not-for-profit healthcare system, NAH is governed by a volunteer board of directors.
NAH provides healthcare services through Flagstaff Medical Cen...ter, Verde Valley Medical Center (with campuses in Cottonwood and Sedona), Northern Arizona Homecare and Hospice, the Heart & Vascular Center of Northern Arizona, Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare, Fit Kids of Arizona and Guardian Air. The organization includes a state-designated Level I Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and extensive cardiovascular surgical services including traditional and minimally invasive open heart surgery.
Our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve in Northern and Central Arizona.
NAH is dedicated to providing the highest quality, most cost effective healthcare delivery system to the visitors and residents of Northern and Central Arizona. NAH encourages patients to be part of their own treatment through education and wellness programs. Physicians, employees and volunteers all work for a common goal, and the community benefits from NAH's organizational outreach that contributes to healthier lives for residents and visitors.