Join the talented Information Technology team at The College of St. Scholastica! The Data Integration Specialist/Report Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, execution, and quality assurance of both automated and manual data ETL, integration, and exchange processes between ERP, CRM and auxiliary systems. This position works extensively with large sets of data and develops secure and efficient processes, utilizing various software applications to streamline and expedite data integrations. The position also supports development of executive level dashboards and reports.
- Responsible for the efficient, compliant, timely, and secure integration of data between the College’s ERP (Banner), CRM (Salesforce) and auxiliary systems.
- Work with internal business and technology staff to accurately gather and interpret requirements, specifications, and database models to determine appropriate ETL development solutions.
- Facilitates a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures and backgrounds.
- Develop ETL technical specifications and recommend, design, develop, test, implement/automate, and support innovative and optimal data solutions.
- Develop and document technical best practices for ETL-related automations including data movement, data aggregation, data quality, and data cleansing.
- Assess and document the structure, quality, and compliance of source data and coordinate with business and technology staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Create, execute, and document unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Monitor and administer automated and manual data integration and ETL jobs to verify execution and measure performance.
- Support the design and development and maintain architecture of the College’s data infrastructure to include the Operational Data Store and Cube environments; develop and maintain reporting and data analysis infrastructure.
- Communicate project status, issues, and accomplishments periodically to staff and users.
- Assist other employees in the ETL tools, programs, processes, and best practices.
- Participate in future implementation phases of major CRM deployment project.
- Support development of dashboards and executive level reports.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of data mappings, integration processes, workflows and user requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.