Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst or related role
- Demonstrated experience in business area analysis, process modeling, data modeling, and project management
- Proficient with Microsoft products, including Visio, Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Initiative, drive, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results in a complex business environment
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team
- Experience within the pension, financial or investment industry
- Previous experience in a formal transformation or operational excellence program
- Use of Lean and Six Sigma principles; Green/Black Belt certification a plus
- PMP designation
Closing Date: February 10, 2017
To learn more about this position and apply, go to https://careers.bcimc.com/res_joblist.html
bcIMC provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, a performance incentive plan, four weeks of vacation, employer-funded health plans, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Our recruitment process requires that the successful candidate agrees to undergo a criminal record search, education and designation verification, to provide a declaration of no previous or current criminal status, and to comply with our corporate Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct.
Interested in joining our team and want to learn of other career opportunities with bcIMC? Create a profile and sign up for job alerts at https://careers.bcimc.com.