Career Opportunity for New Product Launch & Replenishment Coordinator
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Ensure required documentations are completed, reviewed, and approved to initiate and complete product launches; this includes, but not limited to, draft product development briefs, change controls, work orders, and project implementation tracking tools. Ensure all documentation is ready to present at both the weekly pre-IRA and IRA meetings
- Ensure required documentations are reviewed and completed to ensure build-to-order (BTO) items, in-store displays and other replenishment items are executed on-time
- Track product labels development and approval, ensuring labels are fully approved to print within the due dates provided by the New Product Launch & Replenishment Specialist(s). Support the team label coordinator to hit timelines.
- Lead weekly meetings (pre-IRA) hosted by the New Product Launch Team to ensure all new products launches and special replenishment initiatives are on track vs. timelines. Drive solutions for any identified obstacles working with the cross functional team. Escalate obstacles when necessary. Ensure meeting outcomes and actions are transcribed and distributed via email within 24 hours after each meeting.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of all documentation and tracking tools as required
- Manage overall product delivery timelines as well as approvals
- Drive colleagues within the organization from all departments to hit timelines on projects, and escalate issues where they exist
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Science, or Project Management
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to negotiate with and influence cross functional team members to meet product launch milestones and established targets
- Self-starter, detail oriented and organized with the ability to manage conflicting priorities/multiple projects within deadlines
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.