Hello. Our client located in the greater Baltimore area, is looking for the following Project Manager for a long term contract consulting position.
- Hands on managing execution of project. Managing schedules, issues, communication. They are creating schedule and keeping team on schedule week after week.
- Scrum Master and Agile work is great but need more process driven PM work.
- Core PM skillset is primary factor. If someone has regulatory reporting that is a huge plus for the finance and HR project.
- Years of experience- 10-year range
- Relevant project experience not needed. Need STRONG PM skills
The Project Manager (PM) will oversee and manage the execution of multiple projects under a single program to implement an integrated Talent Management process inclusive of Recruiting, Performance Management, Associate Development and Succession Planning. Project deliverables include marketing, technology and business process solutions. The PM will report to the Program Manager and lead combined business and technology teams through the entire project management lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closeout.
The PM will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of project documentation (scope, schedule, cost, quality, issues and risks, status reports, etc.) as well as setup and use of project management tools for medium and large projects. In addition, the PM will be expected to coach team members on project management processes and effectively facilitate cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve project objectives. Successful candidate will have great leadership, organizational and influence management skills; ability to multi-task and ability to apply project management processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the best project result.