Monitors route status and provides required information using
the Transportation Management Systems as well as through electronic resources
such as web portal and email.
- 2 nd shift: 4PM-12:30AM / 3 rd shift:12AM-8:30AM—Tuesday-Saturday
- Flexibility for 2 nd /3 rd shift highlypreferred
- Acts as the first line of contact for customer's routinereporting requirements, providing the customer with status updates as needed
- Communicates effectively with customers and drivers providingconcise instruction and/or information through verbal and written communicationmethods
- Answers and processes requests received through inbound callsand emails in a timely manner
- Monitors routes for exceptions/abnormal route conditions, andprovides timely feedback to internal and external customers
- Escalates all non-routine customer inquiries appropriately tosolve operational issues
- Serves as the primary contact for data collection, audit, andreporting of various performance metrics
- Supports with root cause analysis, use of reporting tools, andKey Performance Indicators
- Other projects as assigned by the Supervisor
- Previous customer service experience is required. 2 yearpost-secondary certificate in related field is preferred.
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specificlocation required, complete Penske employment application, submit to abackground investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminalhistory) and drug screening are required.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia,
Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to
leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its
design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight
management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 3940 Olympic Blvd Suite 500 Erlanger, KY
Primary Location: United States-Kentucky-Erlanger
Job: Logistics/Supply Chain
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Logistics/Supply Chain
Req ID: 1610357