My client are a prestigious global management consultancy that have a huge demand right now in their Financial Services (FS) team for work in Big Data, Analytics, BI, Data Warehousing, Data Architecture, Modelling etc. They across all sub-sectors of FS like investment banks, retail banks, insurers, asset & wealth management firms.
The practice work collaboratively with their FS clients to enhance their ability to use and interpret data, and develop their own enhanced information management capabilities to support better decision making, along with regulatory compliance within their business. Their clients need the vision to articulate the big picture and the precision to see the smallest of details. Information and intelligence are the assets which enable this, and our DnA practice provides innovative approaches to unlocking this information, solving many of our clients' biggest challenges.
The practice provides expertise and delivery in four core areas of competency
- Data Management and Integration providing the foundational layers for enterprise data accessibility, covering data sourcing and integration, data warehouse and modelling, master data management and data rationalisation and migration;
- Data Quality and Governance developing an organisation that treats data as a critical enterprise asset and sources quality data for business use and regulatory compliance. This includes examining the fitness for purpose of data for specific business needs, data remediation, and the strategy, roles, policies and processes to effectively manage data through its lifecycle;
- Reporting design, architecture and implementation of enterprise reporting solutions. This includes the end-to-end reporting lifecycle across advisory and strategy, identifying compliance reporting trouble spots and delivering achievable roadmaps, to vendor selection, design and implementation; and
- Analytics covers operational analytics, predictive analytics, industry models and analytics enablement, and provides actionable enterprise insight and delivers value from an enterprises data. The area of Analytics and Data Science is expected to be a key driver for growth in the coming year.
Candidates must have:
- A university degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, business and information or similar, with a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent), and ideally an MBA or MSc;
- Relevant technical and delivery experience within, or working as a consultant/advisor to, a financial services organisation;
- Experience with range of data tools, for example: SAS, Teradata, AbInitio, MarkLogic, Spotfire, Tablaue, Claudera, Informatica, Qlikview;
- Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills;
- The ability to provide excellent client service and manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills; and awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
In order to apply for these roles, please email email@example.com a word version CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable. You can also call Rakesh on 0780 1179671 / 0207 977 7044. Rakesh is a former PwC & KPMG management consultant and has voted UK Recruiter of the Year for the last 5 years running – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
Consulting Point are an award winning executive search & recruitment firm with offices in the UK and USA. We specialize purely in Management Consultancy. We are very different to other agencies in that Consulting Point are an established team of former management consultants working in the recruitment space rather than pure recruitment people like many recruitment agencies. Our clients range from leading Strategy Houses, all the "Big 4", a vast range of specialist consultancies, private-equity firms and internal consulting departments within leading FTSE/Fortune organisations and banks..
Consulting Point work globally fulfilling consultancy assignments in countries like The UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Netherlands Italy, Switzerland, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Singapore, Kenya, South Africa, US, Canada and Australia. We recruit at all levels from graduate to Global Partner and C-Level for both permanent and interim roles. Although we were only established in 2003 we have attained industry recognition including being voted "Top UK Management Consultancy Recruitment Firm" in, 2014, 2015 & 2016, "Top UK Individual Recruiter of the Year for 5 years in a row - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and acknowledged as having the greatest Candidate Reach in Management Consulting than any other UK Recruitment Firm.