Health is our business
Make it yours. At Kaiser Permanente, we realize that it takes more than expert medical care to be one of the nation’s leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. It takes advanced technologies, state-of-art facilities, and the people to support them. Come impact your future, and the future of care. Join us in the Bay Area of Northern, California.
Practice Leader Consulting – Patient Care Experience
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery and management of consulting services in areas of key organizational importance. You will support leadership in the definition and attainment of organizational goals related to improving Patient Experience. You will provide leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of process and programs related to practice areas as well as staffs projects to ensure that the teams are composed of individuals with appropriate skills and expertise.
- At least four years of general business experience
- At least three years of health care consulting and project management
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, operations research, public health administration, or other related field, or four years of experience in a directly related field with a high school diploma or GED; a master’s degree is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives
- A demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration
- Proficient in team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, project management, and budget management
- A demonstrated ability to define the strategy of and provide overall direction to a specified practice area
- Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, project management, change management, coaching and group process
- An understanding of Kaiser Permanente operations and competitors, as well as economic, social, and legal environment
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 553591.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers