- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Inter / Intranet use
- Ability to work rotating shifts (Mornings, Afternoons and Overnights) required
- Strong problem solving and organization skills required
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others in a team environment
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location, and complete a Penske employment application are required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.