· Strong Excel and VBA skills and Microsoft office suite in general. Preferable experience of using Statistical Software/s (e.g. Matlab, R).
· High order of analytical & conceptual skills.
· Ability to handle, and interpret large amounts of data on a frequent basis.
· At least a basic understanding of statistics/econometrics.
· Ability to build, run and test econometric/statistical models – preferably with economic / financial data.
· Basic understanding of futures and options.
· Degree from a premier institution (with quantitative elements).
The candidate shall be:
· Part of the research/strategy team involved developing our views across commodity markets, as well as building models for forecasting tradable prices and fundamental variables.
· Responsible for:
Publishing or acceptance of an advertisement is neither a guarantee nor endorsement of the
Advertiser's product or service. View Advertising Policy.