McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation, our Pharmacy Management Systems offer customer solutions through three technology systems: EnterpriseRx, PharmacyRx and Pharmaserv. We automate, streamline and centralize systems that conveniently convert data into information and services that help to provide better care, better business and better results.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automationyou act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson's Pharmacy Technology & Services division has an opening for a Six Sigma Manager in our Moon Township, PA office. This position may require 25%-50% travel depending on the projects.
This position is an internal consulting role (identify problems and solves for it) and will be responsible for driving process improvements within McKesson Pharmacy Technology & Services to achieve significant financial, operational, customer satisfaction, and/or employee satisfaction impact. The position requires strong communication, analysis skills (financial/data analysis), financial modeling skills.
The role’s key responsibilities are:
• Manage both tactical and strategic projects throughout various areas of the business to deliver incremental revenue, cost/expense reductions, and working capital optimization.
• Leads team in conducting meetings, interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing reports and project plans, completing Six Sigma projects and coaching functional areas to meet Business Process and McKesson financial metrics
• Mentor & coach Green Belts and team members in project work, helping them understand and use Work-Out, Lean, Six Sigma for successful and timely completion of projects.
• Participate in informal knowledge transfer sessions to maintain high levels of Green Belt engagement
• To be a change agent focused on the success of our business and its customers.
• Act as an ambassador to build a culture of continuous improvement
• Drive adoption of tools and methods by reinforcing the value proposition
• Supports the identification and evaluation of the organization's risk areas to identify process improvement opportunities.
• Monitors and communicates the results of process improvement projects/ initiatives to management and the Executive Leadership Team
• Provide consultative services to our senior executives and business unit managers including financial reviews, business case development, and strategic project identification.