The FastTrack RTW Services & Solutions Division (FastTrackRTW.com) of the Kamine Technology Group, LLC helps insurance carriers proactively enhance their Risk Management and Return-to-Work programs with a full suite of tools. The FastTrack tools are utilized by Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance Companies, Self-Insured Employers and TPA providers as integral parts of their Risk Management and Return-to-Work initiatives.
FastTrack’s Life Waiver Tool is designed to improve the carrier’s ability to more efficiently manage the Life Waiver claims process by automatically verifying occupational capacity within a claimant’s current physical capabilities (Restrictions/Limitations), training, education and gainful wages. The technology provides automated vocational support for liability decisions within the O*Net/DOT framework. Additionally, a strong set of validation, documentation reporting and automated letter generation features are provided to support all risk management outcomes.
The Life Waiver Project Manager will report to the company’s CIO and be responsible for the successful implementation, post-implementation periods and the ongoing overall satisfaction each customer assigned.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist Sales Team in Transition from Executed Agreement into the Implementation Process.
- Lead the Implementation of the Project Assigned with New Customer, Coordinating both the FastTrack Team and the Carrier Implementation Team.
- Conduct Weekly Implementation Team Status Calls.
- Ensure timely and accurate success of Implementation Items.
- Coordinate Go Live and Conduct Training (In person or via WebEx).
- Conduct Post Implementation Activities and Calls.
- Develop & Maintain Close Customer Relationships
- Articulate Customer Needs and Maintain Focus on the Desires and Expectations of the Customer after the Post Implementation Period.
- Work with our Web Based Development Intake System for Reporting New Requirements, Change Orders and Defect Reporting.
FastTrack RTW Services & Solutions is a dynamic, team-oriented work environment that rewards success. We offer a highly competitive base salary as well as a quarterly bonus determined by meeting individual and team based goals. Benefits include health insurance (75% paid by company, 25% paid by employee), Long Term Disability insurance, Life Insurance, a 401k program and paid vacation & holidays.
This position can be based at FastTrack’s corporate office in Bedminster, NJ or at your home office.
FastTrack RTW Services & Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Absolutely NO 3rd parties or recruiters.