A WORD ABOUT US
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctively and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
The key role of Wealth Management & Private Banking Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK retail banking. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. The people we have in mind will range from Senior Consultants to Partners in their current roles. They will have Proven Expertise in Wealth and Investment Management. Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
SHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Delivering transformation in a Wealth Management organisation within a major Financial Services consultancy.
- Defining and implementing new business and operating models within transformation programmes.
- Understanding project and programme governance and delivery lifecycle.
- Successfully performing as programme manager, project manager, PMO or business analyst in a major change programme.
- Working knowledgeably on core banking and Wealth Management back office functions, processes, applications and controls for Wealth Managers and Private Banks.
- Being fully at home with key regulatory themes including Client Suitability, FATCA, RDR, Data Privacy and associated compliance issues.
- Understanding 1st, 2nd, 3rd line of defence model and associated roles and responsibilities for Wealth Managers.
- Working with digital channels (especially internet and mobile) to deliver transactional or advisory services.
- Working with Wrap platforms.
- Outsourcing of Wealth Management / Investment Management services.
PMP certification and PRINCE2 are desirable. Investment Management Certificate, CISI qualifications and CFA are advantageous.
Professional experience is important. But it's paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application.