- Earned doctorate in analytical discipline such as statistics, mathematics, social sciences, computer science, education or a related field with coursework in research design, data management, and statistics is required (applicants with master’s degree may be considered with additional years of experience)
- Demonstrated skills in research design, modeling, multivariate analysis, statistics, analytics, and management
- Five or more years work experience in institutional research or analytics related context
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration, and team management skills
- Ability to be productive and creative in a diverse team
- High level of proficiency in engaging current and emerging technologies in analytics related to the institution
- High level of interest and knowledge related to critical issues in higher education and student success
- Experience training and managing staff is required.
-Demonstrated leadership in institutional research and analytics
-Demonstrated scholarship and fluency in data transformation to knowledge, insights, direction for action
-Highly skilled in Excel, Tableau, SAS Enterprise Guide, or other transferable skills
Special Instructions to Applicant
You must complete and submit an electronic application for employment to be considered.
Resumes/CV’s will not be accepted in lieu of completing an electronic application.
North Carolina A&T State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
N. C. A&T does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.