- Earned master’s in educational research, statistics, mathematics, information technology, or related field
- Demonstrated skills in research design, modeling, multivariate analysis, statistics, and analytics
- Three to four years work experience in educational research or analytics related to postsecondary education
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration skills, and team engagement skills
- Ability to be productive and creative in a diverse team
- High level of skill in using software for quantitative analysis and presentation
- High level of interest and knowledge related to critical issues in higher education and student success
- Demonstrated skills in analytical report writing, statistical modeling and visualization
- Highly skilled in Excel, Tableau, SAS Enterprise Guide or other transferable skills
Special Instructions to Applicant
You must complete and submit an electronic application for employment to be considered. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing an electronic application.
Applicants seeking Veteran’s Preference must attach a DD 214 form. Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty with your application during the process of applying to the job posting.
Final candidates are subject to criminal and sex offender background checks.
North Carolina A&T State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
North Carolina A&T State University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. No one who applies or seeks employment will be denied admission to or employment at North Carolina A&T State University on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or sexual orientation and sexual identity.